Street zoom meeting 16th June 20 at 1930

Now led by Phil Morgan, this group will explore the possibilities of candid and other 'street' photography. Phil can be contacted using street@beaconcameraclub.co.uk.

Street zoom meeting 16th June 20 at 1930

Postby CliffM » Mon May 18, 2020 1:11 pm

The next zoom meeting for the Street group is on 16th June at 1930. I’ll open the meeting from 1910 to enable you to join.

The link for all Street group meeting is:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81542656624?p ... FJRWZnQT09

This link is also on the club Forum under SIG, Street.

Thank you for your contribution to the last meeting which I felt was so productive because you each brought interesting photos and had something to say about them. The next meeting I suggest is in four parts:

1. Discussion on camera settings (this topic was requested at our last meeting) - short video
2. Discussion on what is Street photography - Short video. (Aware this topic has been covered by some members of the group but there are still questions being asked and it is always interesting getting other members’ view points.
3. Your photos while in lockdown - any subject you like.
4. A Street photographer you like, what you like about them and share any of their photos.

Ethos of the group:

Again this is a topic we can discuss but I suggest that as we share our photos we look for the best in an image, what story or questions it raises and how we suggest it might be improved. This is not from a judges point of view. This is about each of us growing as a photographers with support form each other.
CliffM
Members' representative

Re: Street zoom meeting 16th June 20 at 1930

Postby MarkH » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:27 pm

Hi Cliff,
I cannot join this meeting. It says "the host has another meeting in progress".

Mark
MarkH

Re: Street zoom meeting 16th June 20 at 1930

Postby BrianMet » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:29 pm

same here
BrianMet

Return to Street