Meeting 16th February, next meeting 16th March 2021 at 19:30

Now led by Phil Morgan, this group will explore the possibilities of candid and other 'street' photography. Phil can be contacted using street@beaconcameraclub.co.uk.

Meeting 16th February, next meeting 16th March 2021 at 19:30

Postby CliffM » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:51 pm

I hope you enjoyed the evening as much as Kerry and I did. Martin Bond's talk enabled me to feel more settled about the moral side of Street Photography. We’re all safe with the ambush method of taking images but perhaps we can look at ways of connection with the subject by a deeper understanding through clear observation.

I was also motivated by Brian Lloyd Duckett’s talk about increasing our hit rate and feeling more fulfilled by having a number of projects on the go. Perhaps at our next meeting you might like to share your ideas for your individual projects, you may have even started on some of them. If so then please share any images that you’ve taken and talk about what you were seeing.

Next Meeting:

Our next meeting is on the 3rd Tuesday of the month which is 16th March 2021. Perhaps we can share our views on: “The Life of Photography by Sam Abell.” Also talk about your ideas for projects. I’ll also have a number of videos that you might like to watch and discuss.

Good luck and stay safe.

Cliff

Link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81542656624?p ... FJRWZnQT09

815 4265 6624
Password 250087
CliffM
Members' representative

Return to Street