AV Exchange 15th Feb

The Beacon Audio Visual Group is led by Peter Warner ARPS and was set up to support members in creating audio-visual sequences and developing their understanding and expertise in producing them. From Sept 2017 the group meet on a monthly basis, usually on the first Monday evening of the month, at the Great Malvern Hotel. The programme includes a mixture of workshops, sharing of AVs, lectures and an annual competition. Peter can be contacted using av@beaconcameraclub.co.uk.

AV Exchange 15th Feb

Postby peterw » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:20 am

The AV Group meets on zoom again tomorrow when we will be viewing the sequences sent to us in the AV Exchange with the East Midlands AV Group and the Leeds AV Group. They have sent us six sequences each so we will view twelve in all and after each of them I will ask for comments. We will note the comments down and send them to the other groups, they, in turn, will send us their comments on our sequences, I have sent them six of ours. I will give you this feedback at our meeting in March.

I hope you will be able to join us tomorrow. I will open the session for people to join at about 7:15 ready for a start at 7:30. The link can be found on a thread above.
peterw

Return to Audio-Visual