Meeting Mon 15th March 2021 'Members Sequences'

The Beacon Audio Visual Group is led by Peter Warner ARPS and was set up to support members in creating audio-visual sequences and developing their understanding and expertise in producing them. From Sept 2017 the group meet on a monthly basis, usually on the first Monday evening of the month, at the Great Malvern Hotel. The programme includes a mixture of workshops, sharing of AVs, lectures and an annual competition. Peter can be contacted using av@beaconcameraclub.co.uk.

Meeting Mon 15th March 2021 'Members Sequences'

Postby peterw » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:02 pm

Our next zoom meeting will be next Monday, 15th March at 7:30pm. The topic of the evening will be 'Members Sequences' and is an opportunity for members to share AVs they have been working on. This is an opportunity to get feedback from other members on your sequence, they may be completed sequences or ones that are still being put together. Please send your sequences to me via WeTransfer by Sunday night so that I can organise the meeting, my email address is: peter@peterwarner.co.uk.

If you don't have a sequence you are warmly welcome to join in and watch and contribute any thoughts you have on what you hae seen.

The zoom link can be found at the top of the AV section of this forum.

Peter
peterw

Return to Audio-Visual