Meeting 30th January

Peter Richardson (PeterR) will head this group which intends to expand the skill of those interested in landscape photography. Group meetings will include discussion and occasional field trips.

Meeting 30th January

Postby peterr » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:55 pm

A reminder that the next Landscape SIG meeting will be at the Vale on Weds 30th January - start time 7:30 p.m.

This will be a chance to show and discuss your recent work. Please bring up to 4 landscape images (DPI or print), and if you have any from the recent outings to Nash Point, Croome Park or the Malvern Hills then all the better.

We will again adopt the CWT format for the discussions. The meeting will also be used to plan future landscape SIG outings, including potential venues and dates.

[Note: There is also the possibility of a short notice outing on the hills during January if we get hoar frost or snow or other suitably photogenic wintry conditions.]
peterr

Re: Meeting 30th January

Postby peterr » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:31 pm

This meeting is now just over a week away. Please bring any images for digital projection on a memory card or USB stick. Prints also are OK. I've suggested less images than last time (4 rather than 10) to allow more time for discussion.
peterr

Re: Meeting 30th January

Postby BillCr » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:46 pm

After the advice last night I've re-edited my Croome Court pic. I think it does look better and the more letter-box shape helps. I found it a interesting and useful meeting although I had difficulty in making everyone's comments. Echoey room and my deafness!

Bill

P1010892_edited-5.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BillCr
Committee Member

Return to Landscape