Field trip - Burnham on Sea/Berrow in March

Peter Richardson (PeterR) will head this group which intends to expand the skill of those interested in landscape photography. Group meetings will include discussion and occasional field trips.

Field trip - Burnham on Sea/Berrow in March

Postby peterr » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:27 pm

Fellow landscape photographers,

I am planning a Landscape SIG outing for either Friday 15th or Saturday 16th March. The ship wreck at Berrow and the low lighthouse at Burnham are extremely popular subjects for landscape photographers, so the challenge will be to get something a bit different!

A final decision on the date will be taken nearer the time when we have weather predictions for these days. I will finalise the details in the coming weeks, but for now please register interest on this thread and state preference on date.

Thanks

PeterR
peterr

Re: Field trip - Burnham on Sea/Berrow in March

Postby MarkH » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:03 pm

I'm interested in this outing and either day would be fine for me. By the way, the NEC Photography show starts on Saturday, 16th March, so Friday would probably be better.
MarkH

Postby LinM » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:44 am

I am not sure how my rehab will go Peter - I had my op on Tuesday and it’s unclear what I will be able to do. I suspect it will be too soon but will keep an eye on the threads
LinM

Postby JacquesB » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:08 am

Hi Peter. Yes I would be tempted to come.
JacquesB

Postby peterr » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:01 pm

Only have two takers for this so far and I have had three people saying they would be interested, but they can't do either the 15th or 16th March. I will start a new thread suggesting Saturday 23rd March to see if that gets more support.
peterr

Postby peterr » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:08 pm

Weather not looking too good for any of this week and still only two takers (plus me) for these dates, so definitely now looking at Saturday 23rd March.
peterr

Return to Landscape