Shoot on the hills Sunday 19th January 2019

Phil Hitchen has offered to lead this group which intends to expand the skill of those interested in landscape photography. Group meetings will include discussion and field trips. Phil can be contacted using landscape@beaconcameraclub.co.uk.

Shoot on the hills Sunday 19th January 2019

Postby peterr » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:54 pm

Very short notice I know, but the weather has been predominantly dreadful the last few months and it has been difficult to predict the fleeting windows of half decent conditions for landscape work. However, the forecast for Sunday morning is cold, dry and frosty first thing with maybe a little bit of mist. I therefore propose an early morning shoot on the Worcester Beacon, meeting at the Beacon road car park at 7:15 a.m. If interested, then please indicate on this thread so I know who to look out for on the day. For anyone who does want to make a late decision, then please make sure you are there at 7:15 or a little bit before.

PeterR
peterr

Re: Shoot on the hills Sunday 19th January 2019

Postby peterr » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:20 pm

For the sleepy heads who didn't make it this morning, this is what it was like. Both shots taken from the Worcester Beacon. It was a bit cold - brrrrrrrr.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
peterr

Return to Landscape