Landscape SIG outing to Elan Valley - March 2020

Phil Hitchen has offered to lead this group which intends to expand the skill of those interested in landscape photography. Group meetings will include discussion and field trips. Phil can be contacted using landscape@beaconcameraclub.co.uk.

Re: Landscape SIG outing to Elan Valley - March 2020

Postby peterr » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:35 pm

JacquesB wrote:

"My wife will not be coming after all I think.
I do not fancy making the trip on my own. As I said I am quite happy to either drive or be driven (for the time being I am free of coronavirus...). How can we arrange that?"

I will wait another couple of days to see if anyone else wants a lift, or is prepared to give someone a lift before trying to finalise arrangements. I am hoping that we can sort things out in such a way that those who are prepared to drive and those wanting lifts can arrange things informally amongst themselves so that those who live closest to each other share cars. I will be at the club on Thursday, so if everyone is going to be there then we can sort it out then. Regarding the situation with Coronavirus, the plan at the moment is to still go ahead, but we will have to keep a close watch on the situation. Clearly, anyone exhibiting any symptoms should abide by the guidance and self isolate.
peterr

Re: Landscape SIG outing to Elan Valley - March 2020

Postby peterr » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:50 pm

Given the worsening situation with the Coronavirus outbreak in the UK and the possibility of further restrictions being introduced in the coming days, the Landscape SIG outing to the Elan Valley is postponed indefinitely. The forecast for Friday 20th is also now a lot less favourable. I will try to reorganise later in the year.
peterr

Previous

Return to Landscape