Outdoor and Indoor Meetings in April

Phil Hitchen has offered to lead this group which intends to expand the skill of those interested in landscape photography. Group meetings will include discussion and field trips. Phil can be contacted using landscape@beaconcameraclub.co.uk.

Outdoor and Indoor Meetings in April

Postby PhilipH » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:07 pm

APRIL THEME: Public Building or Landmark

Wed April 6th landcape outdoor trip to Croombe Court

Tues April 26th Indoor Zoom Meeting (Main Club Zoom details). Share our efore and after images of Public Buildings or Notable Landmarks. Also, because it's April, we can share our favourite Bluebell images.
PhilipH

Re: Outdoor and Indoor Meetings in April

Postby peterr » Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:50 pm

What time do we meet up at Croome on Weds 6th please?

Many Thanks

PeterR

[Edit (3rd Aoril 2022):
I see now that info has been provided in the Newsletter and that those interested are to meet at 10a.m. at the Croome entrance.
Nevertheless, there was a time when it could be guaranteed that all pertinent information could be found on the Forum and in the Club Calendar. Can I put forward a plea that we return to this state of affairs rather than never being sure whether details are going to eventually turn up via an email, announcement at a club meeting, announcement in the Newsletter, Facebook, WhatsApp message etc etc etc. (?)]
peterr

Indoor Zoom Meeting April 26th. Public and Landmark Buildin

Postby PhilipH » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:06 am

Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday. It's a Zoom meeting. I'll be joining from Devon.

The link is: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81502824925
PhilipH

Return to Landscape