March meeting change now Tues 25th Feb

The Beacon Audio Visual Group is led by Peter Warner ARPS and was set up to support members in creating audio-visual sequences and developing their understanding and expertise in producing them. From Sept 2017 the group meet on a monthly basis, usually on the first Monday evening of the month, at the Great Malvern Hotel. The programme includes a mixture of workshops, sharing of AVs, lectures and an annual competition. Peter can be contacted using av@beaconcameraclub.co.uk.

March meeting change now Tues 25th Feb

Postby peterw » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:45 pm

Thank you to everyone who came along on Monday and to those who contributed to the evening.

Further to our discussion about the meeting in March.

For those who were not able to come along, Sue and I mentioned that we have a problem making the meeting on 2nd March, in that we will be flying home that day from Hungary after attending our grandson's christening on the 1st, so would like to move the date of the meeting. We agreed at the meeting to look for an alternative date and I undertook to look at diaries and consult to see if we could find a time when the majority can meet. If the club room is not available we can meet at our house for a one-off occasion. The topic for the evening is 'Members Sequences' so we hope members will bring along AVs to share with the group and then have time to talk about next season.

Looking at the club calendar Tuesday 25th Feb and Tuesday 3rd March are clear, they are also clear in our diaries.

If you are interested in coming along please let me know whether you have a preference for either date.
peterw

Re: March meeting change now Tues 25th Feb

Postby peterw » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:19 pm

To confirm. The March meeting of the AV Group has been moved to Tuesday 25th February and will still take place in the Beacon Room at Malver Vale.

The theme for the evening is 'Members Sequences'. This in an opportunity for members to bring along any sequences they would like to share with the rest of the group, either ones thay have completed or ones they are working on. The aim of the evening is to give constructive feedback and help each other to produce even better AVs.
peterw

Postby PhilC » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:42 pm

Hi Peter
Hope to see you tomorrow, and have my first av (lasts c15 Mins) if colleagues have the patience!
Regds
PhilC

Postby peterw » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:54 am

Thanks Phil

Look forward to seeing it!
peterw

Return to Audio-Visual