Zoom meeting thursday 2nd April

Post your question here for consideration by members who know the answer!

Zoom meeting thursday 2nd April

Postby MarilynNS » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:09 pm

hi all,
I tried and I failed. Followed the link from the forum but it kept saying invalid meeting name and failed to launch. I did get there on Sunday evening but I think it was a fluke. It now wants to update. Any ideas? It is also asking for a meeting password which I can't find, and it keeps rejecting the one on the link under club activities.
Marilyn
MarilynNS

Re: Zoom meeting thursday 2nd April

Postby nigelc » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:09 pm

I had the same issue tonight. I sorted it by logging out and restarting my computer and seamed to fix it.
nigelc

Postby BillCr » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:30 pm

And I couldn't get in using the link in the forum. Got as far as Zoom and the meeting ID but it wouldn't accept the password. Finally got in when I remembered the post on facebook. Click and straight to the video and audio. But by then it was after 9pm and I left the meeting after a short while, a little frustrated without seeing or hearing the critique of the General entry. :cry:

But I know it can work as it did for CW. We'll get there!

Bill

Bill
BillCr

Postby TonyMac » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:56 pm

Not sure why this was happening but there is a new link now which will sort all the future meetings I will start the next meeting an hour before the presentation starts so please login early to check it's working for you and if it's not it will give us time to get you started any problems phone me on 07727665749.
Once you are in and check it has worked you don't have to hang around for an hour you can log out then come back later
TonyMac
Summer programme secretary

Postby BillCr » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:43 pm

Thanks, Tony
BillCr

Postby MarilynNS » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:00 am

Thanks Tony,
I did wonder if it was because I was late trying to join. I did notice that the info in the club activities section of the forum showed different links and meeting ID's each time I went back to check the details and although I tried all the links it just wouldn't play ball. Will try extra early next week.
Marilyn
MarilynNS

Return to Help me!